Saturday, June 26, 2010

Up at the Lake!





Mya had her first Axehandle Lake experience on Thursday and Friday. Mya and I went up with my mom, Auntie Beck, and cousins Lisa and Cassie. It was a super fun time!!! The weather was great and so we spent a lot of time outside.

We read books...

...and went for a walk. We also laid out in the sun, watched old family videos, went through old pictures, and ate way too much food. We had soooo much fun!!


Mya went on her first boat ride. She wasn't having the whole life vest thing, but she was much happier when she was out. There have been times when it has been windy outside and she starts almost gasping. I kind of figured that's what would happen on the boat...not the case! She seemed to really like it! She did start to melt down by the end, but all in all, she enjoyed herself. She even got to drive the boat with Cousin Lisa!




A while back I found the prettiest little tutu at a store in Eau Claire. I brought it along for our lake vacation to try and get some nice pictures of Mya. She wasn't extremely smiley, but I think they turned out pretty nice. She was sitting in her Bumbo and kept eyeing up the sand, putting her fingers in the lake, and eating her tutu.



Mya also got her first lake experience. She didn't know what to think about the sand and water! She just stood there looking at both the sand and water. Had the water been warmer I would have taken her "swimming." We'll be back up there in a few weeks, so I'm hoping the water is warmer then! It was her first time in a swimsuit too!




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE all of these pictures. What a doll!! It looks like you guys had a fun time at the lake!!

    ReplyDelete