Mmmm...hungry for the hands! It seems that if anyone wants to hold Mya, they will undoubtedly get wet with slobber. Let's just say that we keep burp cloths VERY close at hand! She just gnaws away and manages to have drool spots all over her clothes!

Today we went to a birthday party for the daughter of my friend Kristie. Poor little Emma wasn't feeling very well, so she wasn't able to enjoy cake and ice cream like I'm sure she'd like to! Mya had fun chatting with everyone with her little coos! Since both Emma and Mya are crazy about the water, Kristie and I plan on getting the two ladies together for a play date or two this summer!

After the party, Mya took an almost 2 hour nap! Unheard of for Mya! She usually takes 20 or 30 minute cat naps, NEVER 2 hours! I'm seriously thinking that she's going to be rocking and rolling tonight. I'm glad Greg has off tomorrow so he can share in the nighttime duties! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment