
On Sunday my parents and Mya and I headed down to Rockford, IL to celebrate my Grandma Dorothy's 88th birthday. It is about a 4 hour car ride from Eau Claire and I was really nervous about how Mya would do. Much to my surprise, she slept most of the way down there! We had to make a couple pit stops, but we made it down to my aunt and uncle's house in pretty good time!
All but one of my dad's siblings were able to make it there, so it was one large party! I haven't been down to Rockford in such a long time, so it was so great to catch up with everyone! And it was a fantastic time to bring Mya down to meet everyone.
Mya was such a trooper! She wasn't fussy at all. She liked being held and watching what people were doing. We headed back home on Monday and, again, Mya slept a lot of the way back home. Thank goodness my mom and dad were with us, as good as Mya was in the car, I don't know what I would have done if it were just the two of us!!


No comments:
Post a Comment