Thursday, June 3, 2010

...and the Little One Said, "Roll Over!"



Well, I just happened to have the camera out this morning and wanted to take a few pictures of Mya. Don't mind the wet spots on her shirt...just drool!

I took this next picture, literally set the camera down, and Mya rolled over from her tummy to her back!! It didn't seem to phase her, but I was pretty stoked!


Greg and Mya came with me to school one last time to visit with my students. Mya hadn't slept much in the morning, so I figured she would take a nap in the car. I was right. This picture was taken on the way home from school. She has an affinity for blankets and I think they may end up being a comfort thing for her. I might have to start calling her Linus!

This is what tired looks like! She was so snuggly with me tonight and then her head just rolled over. Any good mom probably would have moved her head/neck to make her more comfortable, but I had Greg get the camera!!


No comments:

Post a Comment