Monday, June 21, 2010

Holy Growth Spurt!

Today was Mya's 4 month check up. She was thrilled! I'm usually pretty excited to go to these appointments because we find out how she's growing. And goodness, is she ever growing! She now weighs 15 pounds, 1 ounce (80th percentile) and is 25.5 inches long (90th percentile)! Wow! I knew she has been growing in length, but just wasn't sure how long she was!



Surprisingly, she did really well with her vaccines! She had one oral vaccine and two shots. She didn't cry for the first shot and only cried for about five seconds after the second one! I was prepared for the worst! In fact, she was smiley immediately afterward, which made me feel a lot better!


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad her shots went well! She's getting so big! Before you know it she'll be walking! :) Did Dr. Anderson say anything about leaving?

    ReplyDelete