Ahhhh, yes. The time has come for Mya to give time out a whirl. Last night right before bedtime she bit my arm. I marched her over to the rug, told her why she was in time out...then ran to get the camera! She does really well with time out, actually. She cries, but she doesn't get up.
After a minute I told her she could get up, so she gave me a hug and kiss, and then went to sit back down on the rug! Poor kid thought she was still in trouble! Hopefully she doesn't spend a lot of time on the time out rug!
The other day, Tina had to put her in time out twice. She said she felt so awful because she looks too little to be sitting in time out! However, I know that if we don't nip things in the bud now, like hitting and biting, it'll be worse as she gets older.


Gotta love the time outs! Hopefully she hasn't had to have many more.
ReplyDelete