Mya and I took a mini vacation and went up to Axehandle Lake for some summer fun! I realized that having all the sand, water, and toys in the world can't compete with one thing for Mya...cats. My cousin, Lisa, has three cats and Mya made a beeline for those cats the second we walked into the cabin. For the time that we were there, those cats were Mya's BFF. Now, I'm not saying that Mya was the cat's BFF...
It was sweet because she was very gentle with them (for the most part), petted them, and kissed them. Every time she saw one of them, she would say "Hiiiiiiiii" in her sweet little voice. And if you are wondering, no, we are NOT getting a cat!!
We tested out the lake and realized that it is COLD!! The water was tippy toe worthy, that's about it!
Last year when Mya was a wee one we tested out the trampoline. This year we gave it a shot again...no shocker, she loved it! We spent a lot of time bouncing on the trampoline!
Mya also played with the dollhouse that Lisa had there. I was really surprised at how into it she got!
It was like watching Animal Planet while up at the lake. We had momma, daddy and baby ducks that went swimming by frequently.
One morning Mya, my Auntie Beck and I went on a walk. We ran into this snapper. Mya thought it was pretty cool, the turtle didn't think we were that cool.
Cassie and I tried taking Mya in the paddleboat...apparently it was too slow because it didn't last long!
Mya kept attempting to climb up into the loft. It won't be long before this little monkey figures out how to climb the rungs of the ladder!
Like I said, the lake water was pretty chilly. Mya was willing to dip her toes in, but that was about it. She did like flaunting off her bikini bod, though!
Again, the trampoline was a hit!!
The static hair just cracks me up!
| Out for a ride in the "fast" boat. She loved riding in it and laughed the whole time! |
| A bath was a necessity!!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment