Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer Sweetie

Sunday was another gorgeous day!  We had plans for a nice long walk in the morning, but someone was a bit out of sorts and so we turned around and headed for home.  I thought Mya felt warm, so I checked her temp and sure enough she had a fever.  I felt around in her mouth and discovered one of her upper eye teeth popped through.  It also felt like something was about to pop through on the bottom because her gums seemed pretty swollen.

Teething takes its toll on Mya.  She was very cuddly today and wanted to be wherever I was.  Sometimes all she wanted was to be held and lay her head down on my shoulder.  I always feel so bad for her when she's not feeling her best...hopefully those darn teeth do their thing quickly!

Since she had a fever pretty much all day, I didn't want to keep her outside in the heat.  But, I did want to try and get a few pictures after her nap, so here they are!



No comments:

Post a Comment