Friday, June 10, 2011

Tub Time

What a change there has been in Mya in one year!  One year ago she ate rice cereal...


...now she eats EVERYTHING and doesn't want anyone else to help her!


Bath time is such a fun thing to Mya.  I think she could seriously sit in there for hours!  Trying to coax her out can be difficult.  I'll even drain the water out of the tub and she continues to sit there and play!  Hopefully she's going to like the lake as much as she likes the tub!!


Mya was so proud of herself.  She lined up her bath toys on the tub ledge.  Then she'd take them off and put them back on there.  This entertained her for a good 10 minutes!  I'm guessing she gets this organizational strand of DNA from my mom...who passed it onto me...you get the picture.


I'm pretty sure that Mya is going to be the kind of kid that mimics everything that others do.  She gave me the fish and I gave it a kiss.  Well, then she had to do it...a zillion times.  Monkey see, monkey do!


No comments:

Post a Comment