This weekend my mom came down to hang out with Mya and me while both my dad and Greg had to work. We did some scrapbooking, but mostly we hung out and played with Mya! On Saturday we rooted on the Badgers by wearing our Bucky red shirts. It was such a nice weekend! I'm always so thankful when she comes to stay with us! We don't always end up doing much, but we always end up having fun!
I'm pretty sure that Mya would gladly eat macaroni and cheese with hot dogs for every single meal! The kid LOVES it! I personally love when the macaroni gets stuck to every body part! Into the tub she goes!
While we watched the Badger game, Mya played in between the couches. It's cute when a kid does it, but if I were to do it, people would start to wonder. She played so well while we watched football! She played with toys and read some of her books. What a great kid she is!
She's also a little funny. Like when she snuggled up to my mom's slippers. So strange, but funny enough to snap a picture of!


No comments:
Post a Comment