Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Quick Visit!

Mya's Grandma Pat and Cousin Nadya came down for a quick visit recently.  Nod had picked out a special dress just for the occasion!  Mya LOVES Nadya and thinks she's pretty funny!



And the independent stage starts....NOW!  Here she is trying to put her shoe on.  I'm amazed at how she can balance with one leg up, even I have trouble with that one!  :)


She's a quick little walker.  I'll step away to do something, come back and she'll be in another room...usually up to no good, like taking all the wipes out of the box or removing a nightlight from a socket.


Mya continues to eat lots of things!  On this particular night she had tator tot hotdish and even ate the green beans!  She isn't the biggest fan of vegetables, yet, but she'll try them.  She loves fruit, especially bananas, strawberries, peaches and mandarin oranges.  Oh, and she doesn't like tabasco sauce much.  Greg thought it would be funny to give her a small lick.  Well, her face scrunched right up because it was too hot.  Poor kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment