Monday, January 24, 2011

11 Months Old!


Today I got a little sad.  My baby isn't so baby-like anymore and in just one month she'll be 1!  So amazing!

So, what is this little monkey up to?

She weighed in at 22 lbs., 6 oz and is 29.5 inches long.  

She has lots of tricks that she enjoys sharing with us.  Her biggest trick is that she is walking!  And I mean EVERYWHERE!  That little devil is so fast and so I don't think I can trust her to be in a room by herself for very long because she'll be into just about everything!  She is especially quick when trying to escape and go up a flight of stairs!  :)

She LOVES to eat!  Some of her new favorite foods are pickles, salami, pineapple, kiwi (yuck), cheese and crackers, and of course the old favorites mac and cheese with hotdogs, bananas, etc.  It's hard to keep up with her when preparing meals.  She shovels food into her mouth so fast!

She loves to play with toys and will keep herself entertained for long stretches of time.  Her baby dolls provide her the most amount of entertainment and she is very good at giving them hugs and kisses!  I especially love when she entertains herself while I'm making dinner or doing some cleaning.  She loves to play with the measuring cups and even "help" fold the laundry.

She really loves people, especially mom and dad.  She is constantly giving hugs, kisses, and the occasional tug on the hair.   It seems like she's going to be a tough girl.  She'll fall into something or tip over and bump her head and it doesn't seem to bother her.  Don't get me wrong, she has her moments, but she seems tough right now!  She loves bouncing on big balls and trampolines and seems to have no sense of fear at the moment!

She is such a happy little girl and brings us constant joy!  We hope she brings joy to your lives as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment