Saturday, August 21, 2010

A New Babysitter?

On Friday I went into school to get some last minute things done before the kidlets come on September 1st.  Mya spent the day with her Grandma Pat, cousins William, Nadya, and Tatiana.  Grandma Pat took some great pictures while I was away!  Tatiana is turning out to be a great little babysitter!!

She fed Mya some fruit...

gave her a bottle...

played with some toys with her...

and even changed her diaper!!

Thanks Tatiana (and Grandma Pat) for hanging out with Mya!

This is one of my newest favorite pictures!  Such beautiful little blonde hair, blue eyed girlies!!

2 comments:

  1. I was all ready to go in on Friday and then changed my mind at the last minute. I ended up going in today. I think I met you on my way in - around 10ish? Were you headed to Winona? Love the pics, as usual! I can't believe how big she's getting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was you! We are in Winona for the weekend and Monday we've got Mya's 6 month dr. appt. My plan is to head into school tomorrow for a little bit. Slowly but surely I'll be ready for school to start!

    ReplyDelete