Well, this weekend started out with a visit from my mom! I always love when she comes to visit! We didn't have much of an agenda at all. We went out to lunch, bummed around town a little bit, and then she watched Mya while I was able to do some organization.
Mya's been sitting up soooooo well now! I can't believe how much longer she is able to sit on her own now, compared to last week! Anywhere from 10-15 minutes! I know she loves sitting independently so she can check out what's going on. She'll tip over every now and then, but even when she does, she'll get a smile on her face!
Our weekend must have really tuckered her out!!
Mya and I ended coming back up to Eau Claire for a few days! We're hoping to get some visiting in! She thinks that sounds like a good idea!
My favorite picture...her blue eyes just make me melt!
This morning I put her down on the floor with some toys and went into the other room to do something. When I came back in, she was "reading" "Are You My Mother"? That was one of my favorite books growing up! Mya takes an interest in books, which is great! She looks at the pictures and smiles when I say verses, especially those in rhyme! Gotta start her out young!
No comments:
Post a Comment