Mya had her 1 year check-up on Thursday. Her favorite part of the appointment was running barefoot around the room and then sitting down on the bare floor. I'm thinking she liked the coolness of the floor (?), but I could be wrong! She had to get two shots and one finger poke. She did fine with the shots, but the finger poke was a whole other story. She CRIED so hard and I felt sooooo bad!
She weighed in at 21 lb. and 8 oz. (50-75%ile) and was 29 1/4 inches long (50-75%ile). Now, she weighed in less at this appointment than when I weighed her last month. So, either I messed it up or the ounces are just melting off of her now that she's walking!!
I went downstairs to do a load of laundry and came back up to a red-headed baby. Why do kids feel the need to run their hands through their hair ONLY when they have food in them???
Also, why is it that kids are attracted to things they shouldn't be? Mya loves tissues. She enjoys tearing them into tiny pieces and then sometimes snacking on them.
Mya's daycare was closed this week and Greg took Mya home for a few days. Fun was had by all!!

No comments:
Post a Comment