Well, I was so disappointed with myself this week. I looked through pictures on my camera to upload to the blog and there wasn't a whole lot! I blame it on school starting back up and having to be back at work full time!
In any case, I did have some to share! Mya continues to be a lover of books. She listens when we read to her and she looks at the pictures on the pages. So far, she's fairly gentle with the pages (mainly because we've been giving her board books or fabric books). I'm sure it won't last.
It seriously is getting difficult to take pictures of Mya when she's just sitting. The sitting doesn't last long...she wants to be on the move! I remember longing for the days when she would sit up and be more interactive. Now I'm wondering if this kid will ever stop moving?
Her tricks continue to impress us. I put her in the pack and play for a little bit while I did some laundry. She managed to get onto her knees and pull herself up. I have a feeling that she is going to be one fearless kid! She loves to be roughed around, especially when it comes to being bounced!
Mya continues to work on her crawling skills. She'll put her butt straight up in the air and it actually stays there longer now! She makes the first move to crawl, but is still working on it!!




No comments:
Post a Comment