Well, our little girl isn't really so little anymore! She sure is one hilarious kid! Each month she seems to come up with new ways to entertain us!
No well-baby check up this month, so when I weighed her myself she came in at 20 pounds and is 28.5 inches long. Greg and I both think she's getting soooooo long! It wasn't too long ago when she was all pudge. Don't get me wrong, she's still got pudgy parts, but now she just seems longer!
Mya sure loves getting around! She mastered crawling and will follow me in and out of rooms. Unless, that is, she's tired and needs to stop for a rest! She is still incredibly attentive and watches everything. She is curious in what people around her are doing and will quietly watch them go about their business. Especially when there is a lot of commotion, she is content to just watch! She is interested when we speak to her, especially when we repeat words like momma or Mya. She studies our lips intently! Mya loves when I sing to her, too. Her favorite (from what I can tell) is a Dr. Jean song called "Bringing Home a Baby Bumblebee." I sing it to her when I want her attention, like for a picture! She stops what she is doing and gets a big grin on her face and watches me sing. I hope she's going to be into music, just like Mommy is!
Mya's been better about sleeping through the night too! She gets tired around 7:30 and goes down for the night. She'll whimper every now and then, but will more than likely sleep until 5 or 6. She's also been napping really well at daycare, taking 2 hour naps. Interesting how she won't take naps for us at home...hmmm.
We continue to introduce big people food to her. Little by little! She likes crackers and french fries. She also really likes Puffs. Better stock up on those puppies!
Greg and I really are so blessed with an amazing little girl. She's growing up so quickly and I want to cherish every moment and cuddle I possibly can with her. I can't imagine life without her!

No comments:
Post a Comment