Mya tested out the sand since we've been up at the cabin. It's a hit! She sat in it and wiggled her little hands and feet in it. We tried taking a ton of pictures, but she was only interested in the sand and wasn't about to strike a pose! She is a true kid and already tried eating the sand. Nummy!


We also put her in the lake for the first time! I couldn't tell if she liked the sand or the water more! When I gave her a bath that night there was sand in all of her rolls!


Poor Mya has been teething away and just hasn't been herself. On this particular day she was cranky and tired. She would just start crying for no apparent reason, other than her teeth probably bothering her. The only good thing to come out of it was that she was a little cuddle bug.

I love all of these pictures of her in the sand and water. It looks like you guys are having a blast!! Mya is getting cuter by the day!
ReplyDelete