In the words of Tom Petty...she was an American girl.



Mya's first 4th of July was a great one! Even though it rained, we still had fun! We actually had fun all weekend long! My mom came to spend a few days with Mya and I while both my dad and Greg had to work. We did some shopping, organized some scrapbook stuff, went for walks, and relaxed. We had such a good time together and I'm so thankful that she made the trip down to be with us!
My brother, Noah, even came down for the afternoon to have dinner with us! I'm so glad he came down too, even if it was just for a little bit!
This picture is my favorite. It seriously looks like Mya is copping a feel while looking sweetly at me! No worries, no copping occurred!!!


LOL it totally looks like she's grabbing your boob with a big smile on her face. Way too cute! That one is definitely scrap worthy! hee. :)
ReplyDelete