Monday, April 19, 2010

Two Month Check-Up

This afternoon Greg and I took Mya to her two month check-up. Mya has come such a loooong way since she was born! When she was born she weighed 6 pounds, 10 ounces (25th percentile) and was 19.25 inches long (25th percentile). Today she weighs 12 pounds (90th percentile) and is 22 inches long (50th percentile). We've got a little chubster on our hands! Let's just say she enjoys food! The best news is that Mya is healthy, strong, and continuing to grow! Here are a few pictures BEFORE the shots!




Then, Mya had to get an oral vaccine and three shots. The first shot wasn't bad at all, Mya didn't even cry. But the next two were more painful. Poor little thing cried as hard as I've ever seen her cry! I had tears in my eyes...it's awful to listen to your baby cry. Thankfully it didn't take long for her to calm down. Her next check-up will be at four months. I can only imagine how much she'll weigh by then!

Poor baby!

Showing off her war wounds

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Mya! I don't see an ounce of fat on her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... poor thing. I know how hard it is to listen to them scream. :( At least Greg was there to help you out! She looks like a healthy little girl to me! :) Who is her pediatrition?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have Dr. Anderson as our pediatrition, we really like him. I'm going to make sure to schedule all of her shot appointments on the days Greg has off. I hated hearing her cry like that!

    ReplyDelete