This has been an absolutely beautiful weekend! Mya and I took advantage of it by meeting up with my friend Kristie and her daughter, Emma. Kristie and I carpool to work and so it's been so strange not chatting every day, since I'm on maternity leave. We had so much to catch up on with crazy stuff happening at work. We also chatted a lot about our girls. It's so nice that we have friends here in Winona that we can meet up with! We're definitely hoping to meet up more this summer for some playdates!
We were on a walk for about an hour and I found that might be Mya's limit. On the drive home she started screaming. However, once we got home and Greg took her out of her car seat, she stopped crying immediately and smiled at Greg. Yeah, that turkey sure has figured a few things out! :)
Emma definitely enjoyed meeting Mya, as well! Just wait til they both get a little older - we'll have to keep our eyes glued to them every second. :) We're looking forward to more walks together in the near future! Although you're right, an hour is probably both their limit. Emma was starting to get fussy towards the end, too.
ReplyDelete