Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Two Months Old!!



No way! Mya can't seriously already be two months old, can she? She's a funny little thing. One of my favorite things about her is when she fake sneezes. She starts to wind up like she's going to sneeze and then all of a sudden there's this let down. A sigh, almost. It's the cutest stinking sound she makes! Greg and I laugh every single time she does it!

Mya hasn't really figured out a sleeping pattern yet. Typically she will only take cat naps during the day which last maybe 20-30 minutes each. At night she usually sleeps anywhere from 2-5 hours at a stretch. Last night she slept for 6 hours straight! Go Mya!

She continues to make us smile and she really has Greg wrapped around her finger. He works 12-hour shifts, but he loves to come home and cuddle with her. He's such a good dad!

Below is another picture I took of her this morning after she got dressed. Each time I put her in the rocker, her arm immediately drapes over the arm rests. It's pretty cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment