Thursday, March 25, 2010

Where Were You a Month Ago?




I remember very vividly where I was! On Wednesday Mya turned one month old! Holy cow! It seems like forever ago that I was wanting so badly to have her and here we are one month into it.

Mya has been such a joy in our lives. We continue to get to know her and her personality. It's pretty amazing that for someone who cannot talk with us (unless you count squawking), we know so much about her. Like she purses her lips when she is done eating--you can't shove anything else in there because those lips are zipped tight! She loves to be held and will snuggle into anyone's arms. She isn't exactly patient if she is hungry and you aren't ready for her. She's very laid back when it comes to having her diaper changed. She likes laying on her changing table.

She is a beautiful little girl and we are enjoying every minute with her...even if it's at 2 a.m.! I know it is so cliche to say this, but I find myself wondering what life was like before Mya came around!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I don't think I ever replied to tell you where I got those stickers! Glad you found them anyway. A friend of mine gave them to me as a gift and I don't know where she got them. Cute picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Google is a great thing!!! I thought I could make a sign for each month, but then I figured she'd get to the point where she'd just eat it! Sticking it on a onesie is much easier! :)

    ReplyDelete