Our first week home has looked a lot like this...
This child likes to sleep. By no means am I complaining, but we were used to Mya. Mya took 20 minute naps during the day. Ellison takes 2 hour naps during the day. Greg and I looked at each other and wondered what to do with all that time! Sleep! Ellie is super cuddly and I adore napping with her!
We've had some people stop by...like 3 grandmas in one day! Ellie got to meet her Great Grandma Ruth for the first time!
Mya continues to love up her sister. She is all about being hands-on. She likes to help us dress Ellie and is helpful when we need diapers or burp cloths and will go get them. She has helped out at bath time and always wants to give Ellie kisses.
And then there is Mya.






Awww...snuggly babies are the best! I miss those days when they are just soo tiny and snuggle right into you! Enjoy every minute!
ReplyDelete