Twas the night before Halloween and we were busily making Frankie Cups for Mya's friends at daycare. Picture crushed Oreos on the top of Frankie and you'll have the finished product! Mya was a big helper and spooned the pudding into the cups for me!
A holiday surely can't go by without a picture in a holiday-themed shirt! Love those piggies!
After work, I picked up Mya and we went over to my parent's house to help hand out candy. That was the plan. I didn't think that she would have an interest in trick-or-treating. I was proven wrong, however.
Little Cinderella was a trooper and posed for the camera for me... :)
Then Cassie and her friend, Josh, came over to go trick-or-treating in my parent's neighborhood. Mya adores Cassie! Because Cassie was going trick-or-treating, Mya was all about going out too.
I have to say, I was impressed with Mya and how well she did trick-or-treating! She was in awe of all the kids in their costumes and was super polite and said her thank-you's. She did a ton of walking and did great. She was just one of the big kids!
We even ran into my fellow third grade team member, Patty!
Mya was too funny. She insisted on carrying Cassie's bucket and would promptly say her trick-or-treats and hold both buckets up. People got a good laugh out of that. This particular woman said she'd be a great president...as if we didn't know that! Ha! :)
Toward the end, she started moving a little bit slower and I figured it was time to head back. She climbed into the stroller and enjoyed a nice ride back to my parent's house. Mya doesn't like candy (probably because we don't give it to her), so we're stuck with her loot. Real bummer! I don't know why she doesn't like candy...her mom's got a real sweet tooth! :)
We had a fabulous Halloween!




No comments:
Post a Comment