Monday, September 3, 2012

Farewell to Summer

It is my last official day of summer vacation...sniff, sniff.  I am excited to get the new school year rolling with my new batch of kiddos, but I'm sad that I don't get to spend my days with my little buddy.  

We've been staying busy the last couple of weeks...here's what we've been up to:

We could spend HOURS at the park swinging
Mowing the lawn can be good exercise!
We work on our fine motor skills by using a pencil...
...and using lacing cards!
We celebrated Nadya's 5th birthday!
We go visit the grandparents for a little "cheese" time!
We LOVE baby Talia right up!
We ride bikes all over the place!


We tried moving Mya out of her crib...she's not ready for that yet!  :)

We've had a fun and exciting summer!  I'm sad to see it go, but look forward to the new school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment