The other day we were out and about town searching for some winter apparel. I snapped a shot of Mya trying out her new purple jacket and snow pant set with my camera phone. When I looked back through the pictures, I realized I had a bunch of them dating back to summer. You can tell that they are older pictures because there are some where Mya has far less hair than now...even though I wouldn't say she has tons now! :)
![]() |
| All ready for winter |
![]() |
| Napping on the way to get groceries |
![]() |
| Happy 4th of July! |
![]() |
| Napping on the way home from swimming class |
![]() |
| Trying out Momma's headband |
![]() |
| Sleeping on a summers night |
![]() |
| Happy in the car! |
![]() |
| Playing games with Daddy |
![]() |
| Munching on crackers |









No comments:
Post a Comment