Let's just say that I'm not brave enough to use paints with Mya yet. She does love projects, so we'll have to give it a whirl sometime...with splat mats everywhere!! Thank goodness she is getting these artsy experiences at daycare!
Daycare sent home some of her art projects a few weeks ago. My personal favorite is the jack-o-lantern. It is going in the keepsake box, for sure!
Today Mya came home with a turkey headband. I think it looks more like a potato with feathers, but that's okay. Mya made it and that's what's important.
![]() |
| Admiring some of her other artwork while wearing the turkey headband |
Mya spent some time with Aunt Tanya and kids over the weekend. They made art projects too! Tanya said that Mya definitely didn't like having paint on her hand. Yep, I could see that one coming. Mya H.A.T.E.S having anything "dirty" on her hands.
My dilemma is going to be...which treasures do I keep??? I don't want to turn into that hoarder mom who saves everything! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment