On Sunday the three of us took a walk to one of the parks around our house. It was cloudy and a little windy, but it felt nice to be outside! Mya didn't care about the cold...she enjoyed being nosey in her stroller!
Once we got to the park, we plunked her down in the swings. I'm pretty sure she could stay there all day long. I tried to get her out to do something else and she just sat there. Usually if I come to pick her up, her arms immediately go up in the air like, "Please pick me up!" No such luck this time.
Once we did get her out of the swing, we let her explore the jungle gym (is that what they're still called?). She's not afraid to try out something new. She also did really well (for a 1 year old) walking up the stairs.
Finally it was time to give the slide a shot. Greg's idea was to put her at the top and just let her go. I was hesitant and instead of giving me a chance to complain, he let her go. Don't worry, our daredevil of a child enjoyed every second of her freedom!



No comments:
Post a Comment