I am feeling a bit sad tonight. Okay, I have tears welling up in my eyes right now. Blah. Tomorrow marks the first day of school, which means I am not able to stay home with the girls anymore. :(
I know how fortunate I was to have 5 months at home with both of them, but more would be nice! I don't want to miss out on things that I know I will.
Tomorrow they will also start at a new daycare. I am in love with their new daycare, as it houses Mya's 4K school, too. I can already tell that the teachers are wonderful and caring. It's just a change and I just don't handle change all that well.
So, tonight, I will snuggle both of these kiddos as long as I can and probably shed a few more tears and tomorrow brings forth a new day!
No comments:
Post a Comment