Monday, July 7, 2014

Ellie's Baptism

This past weekend we celebrated sweet Ellison's baptism.  She was baptized at the same church that Mya was.  Her Godparents are Michael and Jennie.  It was a lovely day!

Most of the Telisak siblings were home for the baptism, so it was like a party all weekend long!  Mya loooooved being with her cousins and slept like a rock at night!




I wondered how Ellie would react being dunked into the water, but she seemed to love it!  No tears!  In fact, she was amazing throughout the entire service!  It just goes to show her laid back attitude is still intact!  



















After the baptism we had an amazing feast at my parent's house.  They went through a lot of work to get everything prepared for it, and I am so grateful for it.

This weekend was a time of celebration and joy.  It was a time to focus on Ellie and the blessings that she has brought to us.  There are very few times during the year when a big event should be focused on one person.  This time it was for Ellie.  On that day, I didn't want to think about anything else except how lucky we are to have 2 healthy little girls that we love to the ends of the earth.  And I'm pretty sure they like us, too!

1 comment: