Christmas morning we woke up to find that Santa had come to our house! Mya was sooo excited to check the tree to see what he left behind!
Santa was very kind to Mya. He brought her some more superhero things, books, movies and Barbies. Christmas is beyond amazing right now because of the age that she is at. Mya is so excited about everything. The joy that shows up on her face is priceless and it's something I never want to forget.
BUT, the highlight was definitely the Barbie Dream House! Every little girl's dream! I know I wish that I had one when I was little, so now we can play with it together! She was so excited to get it put together and it has already provided for hours of entertainment!
Baby sister even got a few toys...like superhero Little People. Just what she wanted, I'm sure!
After breakfast, we headed out to my aunt and uncle's farm for some more family togetherness. Mya had a few other gifts to open and she was really excited about them!
We also took in some sledding. And when I say "we," I mean Mya and some other person! No way that I'm getting on a sled! She loves to go sledding...whether it's down a hill or being pulled behind a 4-wheeler!
After our time at the farm, we went back over to Greg's parents.
Christmas surely was exhausting! We always pack so much family fun time into such a little amount of time, that's for sure!
It's hard to believe that the holiday season is over and done with for another year!


Love the Barbie Dream house! I can see why she loves it! I also think it's so fun that she can sled behind a 4 wheeler. I LOVED doing that as a kid. I wish my kids had that opportunity!
ReplyDelete