Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Think Pink!

We found out today that the next addition to our family will be a little girl!!  We are beyond excited!  I couldn't say one way or another what I thought it would be, so it was a surprise!

Mya has been saying all along that she wants a little sister.  We'll see if that holds true this spring!  :)  However, Mya did say that she thought the baby would look like a puppy.  You can judge for yourself in the ultrasound picture...I, personally, don't see any resemblances to a dog!

Baby girl looked great at the ultrasound.  She was super wiggly and was moving all over.  I've been feeling her move for a few weeks now and it was such a relief to "see" her.  I've been nervous for a long time about this.  I just needed to know that this baby was growing well and everything was okay.  And it is!




No comments:

Post a Comment