Mya woke up Christmas morning and opened up a few Santa presents and her stocking. Don't mind the wild hair...that's normal for her mornings!
We were supposed to be at my Auntie Beck and Uncle Doug's house early, however, Mya threw the tantrum of all tantrums. She had not been feeling well in the days leading up to Christmas and Greg had actually taken off work to stay home with her. We figure she caught what I had, flu-like symptoms. So, I know she was just tired and not feeling well. That being said, it was not a part of Christmas that I'd like to remember.
Anywho, we did finally make it out to the farm and enjoyed a very low-key, quiet Christmas Day. Mya and I even took a nice long nap together.
We snapped a family picture, minus some people, like Greg and the boys. :(
Cassie painted Mya's fingernails...a must for every family holiday!
After Mya's nap we took some traditional Christmas pictures, like we always have one with just the girls! Thankfully, she was in a much better mood!
We had a very Merry Christmas filled with love, family and FOOD! We hope that you and yours enjoyed a Christmas filled with the same!




No comments:
Post a Comment