Summer has barely begun and yet Mya's been in water more times than not! Last week we took a trip over to the pool and had a GREAT time! It was super warm out, but the water was very comfy! The only way I could bribe Mya out of the pool was with food...go figure.
We took advantage of the nice weather by heading down to Phoenix Park. We bought fresh veggies from the farmer's market and then played around.
We also went over to the fountains on another really warm day! I get such a kick out of watching her run around with her chubby little legs! It was a great way to cool off!
We've also been out in the sprinkler a lot, too. Sometimes in a swimsuit and sometimes (one time) in clothes. The water is cold, but Mya does not care at all!
One of the funniest moments of the past week was when I was printing out some things for the next school year. (Whoever says that teachers get "summers off" obviously didn't know a teacher). Mya was completely focused and then excited about what was being printed!

No comments:
Post a Comment