Last week at daycare the kids got to frost cookies. Yum, yum, yum! Mya got to taste test the frosting with the other little boys in her group. (Apparently, the boy on the far left is Mya's "boyfriend," as I have been told. When I drop her off in the morning, the little guy yells out "MYA!" Boyfriends already? WHAT? :) )
![]() |
| Don't all cookie taste testers wear their bibs as capes??? |
Now, Mya is going through an extremely picky stage. She will only eat certain things and is unwilling to try new things. I keep telling myself that this is just a phase and she will grow out of it. A couple weeks ago I baked some muffins and gave some batter to Mya to try out. The kid wouldn't even let it touch her lips and she started gagging. Seriously? In any case, I'm glad that she tried and ate some frosting!



No comments:
Post a Comment