I've felt for quite some time that Mya knows more than what I give her credit for. Case #1: The other day she was poking around at the t.v. and I told her no and if it fell it could give her an owie. Anyway, she kept poking and I told her the next time she does it, she is going to go in time-out. Did she poke the t.v. again? Nope. She went and got her time-out rug and put herself in time-out. Hmmm...
I'm loving being home this summer with Mya. We have some fun things planned in the next couple of weeks, so hopefully the temperatures cool down a bit and we can be outside more!
It's amazing the things that keep her busy for such an extended amount of time! Like measuring cups? Those never seem to get old. And books...sigh...she loves her books. She gets annoyed if I'm doing something and not able to read to her at that exact moment. But there are other times, like in the picture below, where she is content to read by herself without any help from mom.




No comments:
Post a Comment