Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Mommy and Mya Weekend

This was Greg's weekend to work, so Mya and I were buddies all weekend long!  So, what do two hip chicks do all weekend?  Well,

we play with shapes...

we wrestle Winnie the Pooh...

we play with things that entertained us MONTHS ago, like a baby bouncer...

we play peek-a-boo behind doors...

we build towers with blocks...

and we laugh...A LOT!

We also kept busy by wrapping baby dolls up in blankets and rocking them, reading zillions of books, chasing each other up and down the hallway and eating lots of food!  My favorite part is when she's ready to go down for a nap.  She'll bring her blanket to me and want to sit on my lap on the couch and snuggle.  That's all she needs.  I know she's getting bigger and more independent, but I hope that never stops.

1 comment: