Sunday, October 10, 2010

Weekend with Grama

My mom came for a visit this weekend!  It was Greg's weekend to work and my dad went up to the cabin with my aunt and uncle, so it worked out perfectly!
We stayed busy on Saturday by doing some shopping and going out to lunch.  Mya is getting this bean bag for Christmas from Grama and Grampa.  Shhh!  Don't tell her, she doesn't know it yet!

                                     

I've always got that darn camera handy, so we took some Grama and Mya photos!


And then some Mya photos too!  It tends to be a challenge getting her to either sit still or not eat the leaves.  We still managed!


We went for a walk on Sunday morning to a park by our house.  Mya loves the swing!  She and Grama were having a blast!  I think she could have swung all day long!



And we rooted on the Packers, but to no avail.  Boo.  It didn't matter though, we love having visitors!  Thanks for playing with us this weekend Mom/Grama!  We love you lots!


Mya was so tuckered out that when we went in to check on her, this is how she fell asleep.  At one point I peeked in and she was looking all around her room, the next minute, she must have just conked right out!  Silly girl!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like she had a blast with grama! :) I love the beanbag, too. I've thought about getting that for Emma since it's super cute. I see it every time I go to Target. I was thinking maybe it would go on sale one of these weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete